5S Shadow Board Stickers
Only £34.95 for 610mm wide x 5 metres long!
Looking for an easy and cost effective solution to tooling and equipment organisation? Look no further than our Shadow Board Outline Vinyl™. Super high quality and can be used internally or externally. Makes creating 5S shadow boards quick and easy!
Need to make a custom shadow board for your tools? Speed up daily activities and increase productivity while keeping better workplace organisation.
- High Quality, tough self adhesive vinyl
- Internal and External Use
- Easy peel back
- Easy Cut
- Cost Effective
Numerous Gloss Colours Available
Vinyl Application Guide – Fitting Instructions
Sheet vinyl or vinyl decals/lettering can be applied by either a wet method or dry method. Generally, the easiest form of application is the wet method and is chosen because it allows movement of the vinyl on the application surface, allows easier removal of air bubbles and reduces risk of creasing.
The method is as follows:
You need: spray type bottle filled with a mixture of a few drops of washing up liquid and water, an application squeegee, preferably with a felt edge and a craft knife.
1. The application surface must be completely clean. You need to remove any dirt / wax / polish that is on the surface. An alcohol based cleaner is ideal. Any form of dirt/dust/polish left on the application surface will prevent the vinyl being applied properly.
2. Peel off the paper backing from the vinyl sheet.
3. Generously spray the STICKY side of the vinyl sheet AND the application surface with the mixture of water and washing up liquid.
4. Place the vinyl into position on the application surface. The water and washing up liquid mixture will allow you time to slide the vinyl/graphics into the correct position.
When you are happy with the positioning, hold one end of the vinyl sheet and with the squeegee, slowly ‘stroke’ the vinyl from the centre outwards. This should push most of the water mix out from under the vinyl/graphics. It is better if the non sticky side of the vinyl is also wetted during this process to help avoid any scratching or marking from the squeegee.
Allow the vinyl to dry for about 24 hours to ensure best bonding.